Speaker: Dennis Overton, Chairman of Aquascot Trust Ltd and Chair of Scotland Food & Drink
Chair: Donna Chisholm, Area Manager - Moray, Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Member Level: Leading
Time: 18:45 – 22:00
Date: Thursday 21st March 2019
Event type: Focus Dinner
Location: Kingsmills Hotel, Culcabock Rd, Inverness, IV2 3LP
Come join us on Thursday the 21st March in Inverness for an intimate focus dinner in partnership with HIE. Exclusive to members in our leading tier, the evening will be chaired by Donna Chisholm and our guest speaker is Dennis Overton, Chairman of Aquascot Trust Ltd and Chair of Scotland Food & Drink. The theme for the evening will be centred around Employee Ownership (EO).
What the focus dinner will cover?
- What is Employee Ownership (EO)?
- Why does it drive superior performance?
- How does it connect with the world of entrepreneurs?
- Why is it important for the Scottish economy in 2019?
Who will benefit from this event?
Entrepreneurial Scotland Members in the leading tier who want:
- To learn more on the topic
- To network with like-minded peers
- To keep abreast of factors affecting the Scottish economy
- To reflect on how the topic will relate to their own business
21st March 201918:45
WhereKingsmills HotelCulcabock RdUnited KingdomInvernessIV2 3LP