Speaker: Sarah Lock, Sarah Lock Leadership
Member Level: Growing|Leading
Time: 09.30 – 16:30
Date: Tuesday 12th November 2019
Event type: Workshop
Location: Turcan Connell, Princes Exchange, 1 Earl Grey St, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH3 9EE
Would you like to be at your best more of the time, experience more ease in your personal & work relationships, AND build a highly successful business?
When we lead from our values and do work that truly matters to us, the OUTPUT is fulfilment. This is not only good for us and the people around us, it contributes to the long-term success of the business – its culture
When we aren’t guided by a clear sense of purpose, we are likely to waste energy on short term achievement and not what’s important to us really.
In this highly practical leadership masterclass Sarah Lock, executive coach & leadership mentor will help you focus on what really matters ... so that you, your team and your business thrive
Over the past 25 years Sarah has worked with individuals and teams across the UK, America, Europe and Asia in diverse sectors such as retail, energy, construction, technology, non-profit, financial services and hospitality developing leadership capability. By applying the best thinking about leadership, learning and change Sarah creates highly practical solutions which help individuals and teams perform better. Sarahs’ work is transformative, focused and measurable. Sarah’s ‘job’ is to help you to be even better at your job.
Please come along ready to dive into:
- The focus that Harvard say can give organisations up to 390% ROI, and what that means for you & your business
- The top 4 qualities that followers want from a leader; and THE core quality that derails the rest ... a clue: it isn’t about the number of hours you put in
- How managing your ‘energy’ not your time, will enable you to be at your best more of the time & get more done - we’ll create your leadership ‘energy’ blueprint
As a result of applying your learning from this workshop, you’ll:
- Be at your best more of the time
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics that inspire and engage every day, meaning your people perform at a higher level
- Live your ‘values’ consistently and make business decisions based on them
- Be more confident and resilient than ever before
So that we can maximise our time together at the workshop, please review & come along ready to discuss:
If you are a business leader and you want to be at your best more of the time, inspire your team, and as a result deliver even more for your customers this workshop is for you.
12th November 201909:30
WhereTurcan ConnellPrinces Exchange,1 Earl Grey St, EdinburghUnited KingdomEdinburghEH3 9EE