Innovation for the 21st Century
Speaker: Philippa Wagner, Creative Strategy Director/Head of Innovation Lab, Ennismore
Chair: Alexander Holt, Head, CivTech®
Member Level: Leading
Time: 18:45 – 22:00
Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Event type: Focus Dinner
Price: £95 + VAT
Location: The Gleneagles Hotel
Come and join us in the glorious backdrop of Gleneagles for our upcoming focus dinner with speaker Phillipa Wagner, Creative Strategy Director and Head of Innovation Lab, Ennismore.
This intimate focus dinner will delve into the topic of innovation and will help answer the following questions:
- What is innovation and what does in mean for the 21st century when the future will look very different to today?
- What are the big cultural macro trends that are shifting expectations of how people innovate?
- What does innovation mean when it has become an overused word and often associated with technology
Up for discussion
- The Generation Z consumer - those born between the 1990’s and the early 2000’s. They are the first truly digital native generation who have a different perspective on technology, sustainability, brand purpose and the future. Many of them will live to be 120 years old and will have 7 stages of life from school, university, job, sabbatical, educate again, retire, entrepreneur, retire etc
- The role of intrapreneurs – the change makers who create change and big impact from within and can disrupt a brand/product/service/category. Exploring some of the companies that are fostering an intrapreneur mindset and changing categories such as Mini, moving from makers and a seller of cars to a brand that is about living with their Mini Living project.
This is an opportunity for peer learning and informed discussion under Chatham House Rule. Come along with a specific business challenge or concern and let the conversation flow over a sumptuous dinner in the truly magnificent setting of Gleneagles.
*Please note - Due to the exclusive nature of this event, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior the event are non refundable.
19th September 201918:45
WhereThe Gleneagles HotelUnited KingdomGleneaglesPH3 1NF