Make Disruption Pay
Member Level: Growing | Leading
Time: 12:30 - 16:30
Date: Thu 26 Sep
Location: Ghillie Dhu, Edinburgh
Dentsu Aegis Network would like to invite you to Make Disruption Pay: Striking the Balance in Edinburgh on 26 Sep 2019.
The event will look at the relationship between long-term and short-term marketing investment, while discussing the science and art of balancing brand and performance to succeed in the digital economy.
Speakers will also discuss the challenges and opportunities facing business in response to the rapidly-changing consumer landscape.
We’ve got some really interesting speakers and panelists this year; including the below:
• Kate Forbes – Minister of Public Finance and Digital Economy
• David Wilding – Director of Planning, Twitter
• Kristian Tapaninaho – Founder of Ooni
• Richard Shotton – Author of The Choice Factory
• Richard Gill – Managing Partner, Dentsu Aegis Network
• Robbie Ashcroft – Entertainment Development Partner, The Story Lab
• Gordon Stevenson - Digital Transformational Director, Newsquest
The event will include lunch, refreshments and an opportunity to meet speakers and key marketing figures from around the country. Dentsu Aegis reserves the right to refuse entry to businesses in direct competition with their business.
26th September 201912:30
WhereGhillie Dhu2 Rutland placeUnited KingdomEdinburghEH1 2AD