Preparing for Exit
Member Level: Leading
Time: 18:45 – 22:00
Date: Thursday 10th October 2019
Event type: Focus Dinner
Price: £95.00 + VAT
Location: Brian Maule at Chardon d'Or
Join us on Thursday 10th October for a focus dinner themed around the exit process. Exclusive to members in our leading tier, the evening will be chaired by Sandy Kennedy with guest speakers Tony Robison, Partner at Scottish Equity Partners (SEP) and Richard Round, Chairman of Cyberhawk Innovations and former CEO Green Highland Renewables.
What the focus dinner will cover?
• Exit strategy - when to start planning and what to prioritise
• How to manage shareholders’ expectations
• Possible exit routes
• Process and valuation methodology
Who will benefit from this event?
Entrepreneurial Scotland Members in the leading tier who want:
• To learn more on how to prepare their business for exit
• To network with like-minded peers
• To reflect on how the topic will relate to their own business
*Please note - Due to the exclusive nature of this event, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior the event are non refundable.
10th October 201918:45
WhereBrian Maule at Chardon d'Or176West Regent StreetUnited KingdomGlasgowG2 4RL