Ready to Pitch for Investment
Chair: Carolyn Currie, CEO, WES
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Date: Thursday 7th February 2019
Event type: Masterclass
Location: EY Edinburgh, 3rd Floor, 144 Morrison St, Edinburgh, EH3 8EB
Are you a Female Entrepreneur preparing to pitch for investment? This masterclass, delivered in partnership with EY, may be exactly what you are looking for. Sarah Hardy from Archangels will be on hand to provide an insight into what business angels are looking for in relation to what makes that 'perfect pitch'. She will also focus on what they look for in female entrepreneurs pitching for investment. During this insightful and thought provoking masterclass, we will also have a female entrepreneur ready to speak about their own investment journey; they will cover success, failure and the pitfalls to avoid when delivering your pitch.
What the masterclass will cover?
• A session to ensure your business plan is up-to scratch
• What types of investment may be right for you
• Preparing to pitch – a checklist for success
Who will benefit from this masterclass?
Members in our Growing and Leading tier:
- Who are looking to get ready to pitch for investment
- Females looking for inspiration from someone who has been there and done it for themselves
- Who want a better understanding of what types of investment there are out there
7th February 201912:00
WhereEY Edinburgh3rd Floor, 144 Morrison StUnited KingdomEdinburghEH3 8EB