Seven Principles of Relationship Management
Speaker: Russell Wardrop, Co-founder and Chief Executive, Kissing With Confidence Ltd
Member Level: All
Time: 18:00 – 20:00
Date: Thursday 22nd August 2019
Event type: Workshop
Location: Stenhouse Wing, Strathclyde Business School, 199 Cathedral Street, Glasgow, G4 0QU
No matter what sector you are in or what stage you are at in your career, building solid relationships are vital. This interactive and highly engaging workshop, delivered in partnership with the University of Strathclyde, will focus on the foundations required for establishing and developing better business connections and equip you with the right tools you need to create that lasting impression. During this session, we will cover body language, listening techniques and body confidence to name but a few.
- Guarding Your Reputation - Both online and offline
- Being more self-aware
- Being appropriately memorable
- Being a chameleon
- Mastering modern manners -Your mobile device is the best way to destroy relationships
- Accentuating the positives
- Following up - Keep your promises… make that call!
Who will benefit from the event?
- for the opportunity for personal development
- to develop their communication and networking technique
- to build connections with like-minded peers
22nd August 201918:00
WhereStrathclyde Business SchoolStenhouse WingStrathclyde Business School199 Cathedral StreetUnited KingdomGlasgowG4 0QU