WEBINAR - Learning Development: An Overseas Perspective
Speakers: Jules Lancastle (Entrepreneurial Scotland), Paul Blackler (Drink Baotic) and Scott Weir (Pillow Property)
Access - Anyone interested in Overseas Learning with Entrepreneurial Scotland
Time: 14:00 - 14:45
Date: Thursday 15th August
Event type: WEBINAR
Location: Remote via webinar link that will be sent prior to the event
Considering overseas learning with Entrepreneurial Scotland?
Join our webinar on date/time to hear from two leaders of growing businesses who have recently attended a week-long programme in Boston designed to Inspire, Develop and Connect participants.
Hear their reflections on the value of overseas learning and the opportunities created by connecting with Scotland’s global network.
Hosted by Jules Lancastle, Head of Executive Education, she will steer discussion around topics including:
• The impact of studying overseas
• The value of Babson (the world’s number one business school for entrepreneurial thought & action ™
• Insight gained from cohort diversity
• Strategic focus and objective-led learning
• The balance of business school learning and experiential company visits and personal 1:1s
If you have questions of your own, please submit them in advance by emailing email@example.com or during the live session via live chat.
15th August 201914:00
WhereUnited KingdomREMOTE VIA WEBINAR