The successful applicant will share responsibility for all programme operations including recruitment, logistics, customer service and finance. We are a small team who are passionate and work hard to deliver for the team and our customers. We’re looking for someone who would share this ethos and help contribute to our continued success. The role will be a fixed-term 6-month contract with the opportunity to transition to a permanent role at the end of that 6 months for the right candidate.annual growth targets for our Saltire Scholar Internship program.
Job Type: Full-time, fixed term 6-month contract
Location: Glasgow, City Centre
Status: Office based
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 p.a. pro rata, dependent on experience
Benefits: Generous leave allowance and flexible working. Access to our network for personal development and attendance at events, and opportunities for progression within the organisation.
Entrepreneurial Scotland has the vision to build the most entrepreneurial society in the world. We do this through inspiring, developing and connecting a diverse community of people with an entrepreneurial mind-set in Scotland and internationally, who will collaborate to deliver transformational culture change.
1. Running world-class Saltire Programmes
2. Offering engaging networks tiered at different career levels
3. Collaborating with partners across the entrepreneurial landscape in Scotland
1. A driven, self-starter who has first rate organisational skills
2. Professional and intelligent approach to work and used to prioritising own workload
3. Strong interpersonal skills to engage with multiple stakeholder groups
4. Superior written skills to be able to communicate with different groups of individuals
5. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
6. A problem solver who enjoys tackling challenging situations head on
7. Open and collaborative approaches to working
8. Great all-rounder and an expert multitasker with a can-do attitude
To Apply: Please send CV and short covering statement detailing the reasons for your interest to Sara Cook to email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 18th July 2019.