Diversity is an award-winning specialist Travel Management Company providing a unique and comprehensive travel service to charity, academic and not-for-profit organisations globally.
As a specialist in charity and academic travel, their consultants bring a wealth of experience and understanding to often complex travel requirements. They know their clients don’t want to be waiting at a train station for hours or rushing to another airport for a connecting flight, so they focus on reducing the stress of travel for their clients, as much as they focus on the cost. They offer a full travel management service from booking taxis to complex multi-stop journeys across Africa. Tell them where you need to be and when, and they’ll make it happen.
Some of the services now open to you as an Entrepreneurial Scotland Member are:
- Air Travel: Diversity Travel continually benchmark their charity, academic and negotiated fares against published fares and low-cost carriers to make sure they are always getting the best deal for our customers.
- Out of Hours Support: As a member of Entrepreneurial Scotland, you will be entitled to 24/7 emergency support, free of charge. Our out of hours service is operated only by Diversity Travel consultants 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When you call, you will speak to a consultant with the experience, knowledge and autonomy to make a decision, ensuring s swift solution there and then.
- Hotels: Diversity Travel provide clients with the widest range of global accommodation options, the flexibility to change and cancel right up to the last minute and access to discounted charity and corporate rates alongside those from online providers, including Expedia.
- Rail Travel: Diversity Travel work with the UK's leading rail content providers and offer bespoke solutions to meet the specific requirements of our customers. Their rail team also make reservations for non-UK rail travel, whether it's within Europe or further afield.
- Taxis: Diversity Travel global taxi service provides all-inclusive flat rates, agreed at the time of booking, confirmation and updates sent via SMS or email, payment via your Diversity Travel account, drivers who monitor flight updates, adjusting their pick-up time accordingly.
To make a booking
Please contact the Diversity Travel team on 0161 2355400 or email email@example.com
Please note: You must state that you are from Entrepreneurial Scotland Member to benefit from the discounts and 24/7 support. In an emergency, please call 0161 300 8258
To find out more about Diversity, please visit www.diversitytravel.com
Diversity Travel is a bonded member of ATOL and IATA.