Shortlist announced for Women's Enterprise Scotland Awards
The Shortlist has been announced for the Women's Enterprise Scotland Awards and it is great to see a lot of familiar faces among the finalists.
Well done to the following ES Members for making the shortlist:
- Carolyn Hogg, Cascade Water Products – Innovator of the Year
- Kirsty Hunter, Whisky Frames – Shortlisted for Start Up of the Year
- Joy Lewis, Adopt an Intern – Best Social Enterprise
- Sara Roberts, Health Nibbles – Emerging Business Leader 2019 | Invested Business
- Imogen Russon – Taylor, Kingdom Scotland – Innovator of the Year
- Lisa Thomson, Purpose HR – Emerging Business Leader 2019
Full details of the shortlist can be found over on the Women’s Enterprise Scotland website.